Strategic Business Manager
What are you going to do?
- You will translate strategy into planning across the CSRO sphere, formulate projects with clear deliverables and timelines, provide regular reporting on KPIs and continuously and actively steer towards them;
- You will coordinate and collaborate with leaders across the team and stakeholders across RNHB to ensure timely input into and delivery of projects including product launches, marketing campaigns and other similar cross functional projects;
- You will set up KPI’s & reporting and cost management reporting for the CSRO teams (divisional reporting);
- You are responsible for forecasting & work load management across the teams;
- You are responsible for performance management:
- Actively steer the teams towards on-time-delivery of (sub)results and deliverables;
- Challenge/coach teams in monitoring their own deadlines and deliverables;
- Ongoing expert knowledge development.
- You will work with the CSRO and leaders across the team to define optimal team structures and operational practices across the teams.
- You have a master’s degree in business management, business economics, finance or organizational science;
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as a Consultant or Project Manager;
- You have proven project management and organizational skills, good attention for detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands;
- You have excellent Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills;
- You have good analytical skills and can use MS Office tools, especially powerpoint and excel.
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.