What are you going to do?
As a Solution Architect you ensure that our customers, employees and suppliers can work together optimally, you do this by seemingly integrating technologies from several sources. This requires knowledge of Microsoft's cloud architecture and products, of our product value chain, and RNHB's (financial) business processes. The Solution Architect works closely with the business analysts, application managers, service agents and end users. Together with them you design cost-effective, implementable, and robust ICT solutions based on the Enterprise Architecture principles of the RNHB cloud-first landscape, so that it remains simple, cost-effective, standardized and secure. The Solution Architect works within the Information Technology department and reports to the Director IT.
To be successful in this role you are entrepreneurial, ambitious, you like to work in a team, and you know how to achieve the agreed results by taking ownership of responsibilities. Because of your experience, you understand what the end customer needs. You enjoy translating this into a high-quality solution in which all the stakeholder’s needs are met. You are naturally good in coping with stress and passionate about your profession, you are energized from working under pressure and you like to think in possibilities to accelerate the dynamics of RNHB even more. Furthermore:
- You have at least 10 years of working experience as a developer and Solution Architect;
- You have obtained a degree in Information Management, Information Engineering, Business Informatics;
- You have knowledge of Cloud computing, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365;
- Experience with SaaS solutions, Web Applications/Services, Software Development, Unit/FAT testing, Agile DevOps team, Jira Software / Service Desk / Confluence / Insights;
- Certified MCPS, MCSA, MCSE en TOGAF;
- Built up a solid network of professional software suppliers;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- English fluency verbally and in writing.
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.