Junior Marketing Manager
Are you keen to make a difference within our Marketing & Communications team?
RNHB wants to make sure we communicate the right message to our internal and external stakeholders. The Junior Marketing Manager reports to Marketing Director and will provide support in the roll-out of the marketing plans, PR activations, events and day-to-day activities of marketing department. As a young all-round marketer, you will handle multiple projects simultaneously. This role is a great opportunity to grow by acquiring new skills across a full spectrum of channels and touchpoints.
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-round junior marketeer with 3+ years of experience, gained on the agency or client side. This role is somebody’s second or third career step. Our ideal candidate has a strong interest in marketing and is willing to learn by doing. In this role He or She will be involved at all stages, from planning to execution of marketing plans.
- You have a master’s degree in marketing, communications or any other related studies;
- You bring on board 3+ years of professional experience
- In your previous role(s) you have been involved in running projects, for example events, creative assets development, website and social media management, etc.
- You have understanding of the CMS and managed website content
- You are very structured and always know the status of the projects at hand.
- Entrepreneurial: you think in opportunities, follow market developments and are willing to share your findings with the team.
- Energetic: you love what you do and get energy out of the daily marketing tasks, communication with colleagues and external suppliers;
- Creative: you come up with creative ideas.
- Responsible: You take full responsibility for projects at hand and are able to share the status at any time;
- Structured: you work in a planned and structured way. Always.
- Collaborative: you take people around you on board and collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization;
- Flexible: while planning ahead, you are flexible enough to adjust when required by the situation;
- Driven: motivated to go the extra mile to achieve the best results, contribute to the success of the team.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Support the team from the stage of planning to the roll-out of marketing plans and with all day-to-day activities;
- Coordination of marketing assets production with the agencies and partners: design, photo and video content, radio spots and more;
- Support with the management of website and of social media platforms, including reporting: LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and other channels;
- Support during preparations to internal and external events;
- Other planned and ad-hoc activities
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.