Are you that entrepreneurial Dev Ops Engineer who is energized from undertaking challenging issues together with your colleagues to come to solutions swiftly?
What are you going to do?
You ensure that our customers, employees, and suppliers can work together optimally, you do this by seemingly integrating technologies from several sources. To achieve this, you work closely with colleagues from the Information Technology department. These are business analysts, DevOps engineers, application managers, service agents and end users. Together with this team you develop and implement financially responsible, implementable, and robust ICT solutions based on the Enterprise Architecture principles of the RNHB cloud-first landscape, so that they remain simple, cost effective, standardized and secure. You work closely with the other DevOps Engineers in the RNHB Core development team and you ensure that as a team you work increasingly autonomous and predictable. The DevOps Engineer helps build reliable and predictable solutions, in which delivering (added) value and continuous improvement are paramount. This role requires good knowledge of cloud architecture, Microsoft's products, our product value chain, RNHB's financial business and IT processes.
What do you bring to the table?
To be successful in this role you are entrepreneurial, ambitious, like working in a team and you know how to achieve the agreed results by taking ownership of responsibilities. Because of your experience, you understand what the end customer needs. You enjoy translating this into a high-quality solution in which all the stakeholders needs are met. You are naturally good in coping with stress and passionate about your profession, you are energized from working under pressure and you like to think in possibilities to accelerate the dynamics of RNHB even more. Furthermore:
- Have obtained a degree in Information Management, Information Engineering or Business Informatics;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience as a developer;
- Knowledge of Cloud computing Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365;
- Experience with SaaS solutions, Web Applications/Services, Software Development, Unit/FAT testing, Agile DevOps team, Jira Software / Servicedesk / Confluence / Insights;
- Certified MCPS, MCSA and MCSE;
- Built up a network of professional software suppliers;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- English fluency verbally and in writing.
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.