Consultant Business Management & Development
What are you going to do?
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support and assist the development of the business’ strategy with the team, with a specific focus on strategic expansion of the business;
- Desk research for identified new areas of growth;
- Support the translatation of initiatives in to a product and/or market development plan and manage parts of the development cycle up to implementation in the existing business;
- Support the CEO and CFO with preparing excellent presentations so our story is shown structured and visual attractive for stakeholders;
- Support multi-disciplinary internal and external teams to focus on realisation and delivery – examples include new products or business launches, portfolio and business acquisitions and commercial or market joint venture initiatives;
- Provide ongoing visibility into progress toward strategic initiatives, highlighting areas of concern and opportunities for optimization.
- Manage the overall program communications ensuring stakeholders are kept up to date on progress.
We are looking for an ambitious and result driven candidate with an eye for quality. You have substantial experience in creating a good storyline by having excellent conceptual and listening skills. Additionally, you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. To be successful you are hands-on and able to do the heavy lifting yourself.
- You have a master’s degree in business management, business economics, finance or organizational science;
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as a Consultant;
- You have experience building presentations and creating graphs;
- You have proven organizational skills and attention for detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands;
- You have excellent Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills.
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.