HR Business Partner
Are you interested in a key role in our people strategy to improve our employee journey to support our ambitions and growth?
Tasks & responsibilities
- You co-develop, execute and drive the employee journey by partnering with the business and translating the business strategy to actionable plans to deliver with speed, cost effectiveness and developing our talent;
- You are able to run HR projects such as vitality, talent development, improving engagement and collaboration, improving our role-matrix together with the business and the team;
- You advise and partner with leaders throughout the organization about performance, compensation and benefits, collaboration and vitality;
- You are the expert for our employees who want to develop within the talent framework of RNHB;
- You are always on the lookout to improve and structure our current processes or systems (HRIS).
We are looking for an experienced and self-starting candidate that enjoys taking an important role in our people strategy. We are a highly ambitious organization and developing our talent and creating a great place to work plays an important role in achieving our goals. Therefore, you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills as well and bring preferably HR experience in the (international) financial services industry to RNHB. To be successful you are hands-on and able to do the heavy lifting yourself.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, HR or other relevant study;
- You have 5-7 years of experience as a HR Business Partner in the (preferably) financial or commercial business;
- You are assertive, hands-on and a proactive team player with a can-do mentality and like collaborating with the other disciplines and topics in the team like recruitment and compensation & benefits;
- You have proven organizational skills and attention for detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands. Conceptual thinking is needed to translate strategy into action;
- You have strong candidate and client management skills, offering high levels of support and service;
- You have excellent Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills.
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.