Are you keen to make a difference within our Marketing & Communications team?
What are you going to do?
As Content Specialist you will play an important part in building RNHB brand with a wide range of internal and external audiences. In this role you will support with development of RNHB’s content strategy and will be responsible for implementation of the content plan. Your job will cover a broad range of tasks, from writing content for owned channels, developing internal and external updates, to management of CMS, CRM and social platforms.
The focus of this role lays on:
- Providing recommendations regarding channels, formats, topics, content types, metrics, and development of the half-year content calendar for all relevant touchpoints;
- Writing the content and coordinating production of supporting visual assets for all communication outlets, internal and external;
- Alignment of communication material, messaging and publications with overall strategic communication objectives to strengthen the reputation of the company and drive brand awareness and engagement;
- Content distribution on internal portals, website and social media;
- Responsibility for direct mailing projects: from concept to send-out and follow-up;
- Development and realisation of the CRM communication plan;
- Continuous analysis of competitor’s social channels, trade press and blogs; sentiment-analysis for RNHB;
- Driving innovation and keeping up to date with the latest tools, insight and trends within content communication.
- As a Content Specialist you are skilled at leading the development and implementation of content (enable the input, customization and integration of messages in appropriate channels) in a high pace and agile environment;
- You have exceptional communication and networking skills, including the ability to develop working relationships with senior-level colleagues;
- Outstanding project management skills with attention to detail and commitment to delivering the highest quality output, sometimes on short notice;
- A positive and pro-active teammate, collegial, open, yet result-driven and able to work independently.
- Native Dutch, fluent English, other languages are a plus;
- Strong narrative skills: you love creating content that is clear and concise, translating often technical information into appealing content;
- Ability to think strategically on behalf of the company and translate this information into a concise content plan;
- Experience with the use of a variety of CMS and CRM platforms, sentiment-analysis tools, content planners and digital channels to deliver initiatives to target audiences;
- Master’s degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing;
- 5+ years of experience in a Corporate/ Internal Communications or Marketing department in the content-related role.
- Entrepreneurial: you think in opportunities, follow market developments and are able to translate the needs of various target groups into a meaningful action plan;
- Energetic: you love what you do and get energy out of the daily marketing tasks, communication with colleagues and external suppliers;
- Creative: you come up with creative ideas which are relevant for various target groups;
- Responsible: You take full responsibility for projects at hand and are able to share the status at any time;
- Structured: you work in a planned and structured way and know how to change chaos into a well-working and coordinated project;
- Collaborative: you take people around you on board and collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization;
- Flexible: while planning ahead, you are flexible enough to adjust when required by the situation;
- Driven: motivated to go the extra mile to achieve the best results, contribute to the excellent customer experience and business growth and grow together with the business.
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself.
Who are we looking for?
Next to that, you recognize yourself in the following:
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.